ROSÉ FRIZZANTE LIMITED EDITION
LIMITED EDITION ROARING SUMMER 2021
Unwrap the secret message hidden within each bottle!
Born under the blazing sun of south-western France, our Rosé Frizzante is lightly sparkling compared to a traditional sparkling wine. It is guaranteed to bring a burst of fun to your summer! The tiny bubbles in this fruity fizz make it a beautiful, light refreshment to join you and your friends at all your get-togethers!
Best with: yourself, of course!
The Rosé Frizzante has a sweet, fruity taste, wonderful aroma and even tinier bubbles. Enjoy it with a delicious meal or as a light, bubbly treat on a warm summer’s day. Ideal for partying the day away in the sun!
Tasting notes: small berries, black currant, cherries, grenadine, violet flower
Grapes: Merlot, Sauvignon, Colombard, Gros Manseng, Chardonnay
Method: Méthode épicurielle by Jérome Barret, a process full of laughter and fun. Also called Charmat method.This method involves the wine going through a secondary fermentation in large volumes (not in the bottle) and a bottling process at the right time to ensure the desired style of bubbly. It could be bottled at anytime between 60 and 600 days, depending on the type of wine that Jérôme wants to create.
Notes from Jérôme: When creating Rosé Frizzante, I had in mind the joy of summer picnics and a complete love for life. The Rosé is all about spending time with your friends and enjoying our beautiful world. Selecting reserve wines is traditionally used in the Champagne method. I decided to use some in Exigeante to include some delicate complexity of additional aromas, in order to carefully create the perfect balance between minerality, freshness and dryness.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of MI, MS, KY and UT. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.