LOW SUGAR - HALF BOTTLE COLLECTION
The cutest 4 half-bottles of Exigeante, to double the pleasure of your solo nights...
Unwrap the secret message hidden within each bottle!
The glorious sun and romance of south-western France makes it the perfect location to create our beautiful, charming Exigeante Low Sugar Sparkling Wine. Feel your heart lift as these tiny bubbles delight your senses and banish any guilt at just 85 calories per glass!
Although this is a low calorie and low sugar wine, rest assured that the delicious fruity taste is still alive and kicking. You’ll also enjoy delicate aromas and flavors of citrus and tropical fruits. When we took the sugar out, we replaced it with unapologetic freshness!
Best with: yourself, of course!
Our low sugar wine acts as the perfect aperitif with a seafood or cheese plate appetizer.
Tasting notes: A zesty balance of freshness, acidity, sweetness and fruit, bursting with scents and flavors of passionfruit, mango and other citrus heroes.
Grapes: Sauvignon, Colombard, Gros Manseng, Chardonnay
Method: ‘Méthode épicurielle by Jérome Barret’, a process full of laughter and fun. Also called Charmat method. This method involves the wine going through a secondary fermentation in large volumes (not in the bottle) and a bottling process at the right time to ensure the desired style of bubbly. It could be bottled at anytime between 60 and 600 days, depending on the type of wine that Jérome wants to create.
Notes from Jérôme: When creating Exigeante Low Sugar, I had in mind to create a guilt-free experience. I like the raw, direct style of bubbly without sugar. It leads us straight to where the wine is real and where the fruits are still on the tree, ready to be eaten. Selecting reserve wines is traditionally used in the Champagne method. I decided to use some in Exigeante to include some delicate complexity of additional aromas, in order to carefully create the perfect balance between minerality, freshness and dryness.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of MI, MS, KY and UT. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.