Unwrap the secret message hidden within each bottle!
In the sun-kissed land of sophistication and style, our signature Brut emerges. The tiny bubbles within this bottle deliver that unmistakable crisp, fruity, refreshing taste that could only come from south-western France.
Best with: yourself, of course!
The Brut complements anything from a delicious evening meal to a cheese board or sweet dessert. Just like an Exigeante woman, it will slot itself in just about anywhere and seize the day ahead.
Tasting notes: A zesty balance of freshness, acidity, sweetness and fruit, bursting with scents and flavors of passionfruit, mango and other citrus heroes.
Grapes: Sauvignon, Colombard, Gros Manseng, Chardonnay
Method: ‘Méthode épicurielle by Jérome Barret’, a process full of laughter and fun. Also called Charmat method. This method involves the wine going through a secondary fermentation in large volumes (not in the bottle) and a bottling process at the right time to ensure the desired style of bubbly. It could be bottled at anytime between 60 and 600 days, depending on the type of wine that Jérome wants to create.
Notes from Jérôme: When creating Exigeante Brut, I had in mind the French Femme Fatale, a woman who wants to find the balance between sassiness and mystery. Selecting reserve wines traditionally used in the Champagne method, I carefully created the perfect balance between minerality, freshness and dryness.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of MI, MS, KY and UT. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.